||French Embassy’s Visa Fees
||TLS Service Fees
||TLS Premium Fees
||Our Service Fees
|British / EU Spouse
||No Visa Fees*
For British / EU Spouse.
Payment for £125 by cash or cheque or Banktransfer to ‘European Bound Ltd’.
For other nationals .
Payment for £175 by cash or cheque or Banktransfer to ‘European Bound Ltd’.
For nationals of the following countries, the French Embassy visa processing times takes between 2-3 weeks. This is regardless of your residency status in the UK; i.e. Indefinite Leave to Remain, Spouse / Dependent of a UK / EU / EEA National, etc.
Bank Account details are as follows:
- Company Name :European Bound Ltd.
- Account name – MR S RAI
- Account number – 32193922,
- Sort code – 40-23 – 13,
- Bank – HSBC
France Visa London
The European Union witnesses the footfall of thousands of visitors every year. While some of them are tourists, there are many who come in to settle permanently or handle crucial business transactions. France is a popular destination for tourists as well as business travelers. However, applying for a France Visa can be quite a task if you are not familiar with the nuances. For people who are caught unawares, the France Visa application process can be a nightmare considering the endless list of documentation that you need to put in order. If you don’t believe us, just try a local search under the category of France Visa London, Apply France Visa in UK, France Visa UK and you will see the multitude of opinions. But, when you are with VISAS R US, the situation becomes different. Yes! We save you the burden of skimming through the bundle of papers and highlight the details in order of priority. Additionally, we provide the consultancy at a nominal cost making it even more affordable for a greater audience. Currently, we charge 115 pounds for the British residents or people with EU spouse applying for French Visa and 165 pounds for other nationals in the same category.
Given our research and expertise, we are the top notch option when it comes to helping people to Apply France Visa in UK. Unlike other names in the France Visa London category, we don’t rush you through the documentation by pressurizing you to collate everything in one day. We know the French Visa approvals take time because they demand quite a bit of documentation. In fact, some consulates also ask the candidates to surrender their passport and mail it with the visa once it’s approved. But, every consulate is different and we, at VISAS R US know this. Therefore, we prepare our clients accordingly when it comes to applying for France Visa UK.
- First things first, our agents will explain the procedure and help you collect the required documentation basis the type of visa that you are applying for. For example, if you are applying for a student visa you need approval from campus France before you can apply for the visa.
- As one of the top notch visa consultancy service providers, VISAS R US has an ample experience of dealing with different cases dealing with the French Visa application procedure. The procedure takes 2-3 weeks regardless of residency status in UK and therefore we would recommend you to plan your travel keeping in consideration the flexibility that is required.
- While our agents will check and recheck your documentation guiding you through the process, we would advise you to be absolutely sure about the facts that you have presented when you appear before the visa consulate.
We have a detailed list of the documentation required for the different types of French Visas listed on our portal for your reference. For those of you who are interested to apply for a France Visa, you can always get in touch with us through the details mentioned on this page and one of our agents will be happy to guide you.