INFORMATION ABOUT DUBAI VISA
Dubai is truly a cosmopolitan country attracting peoples from all over the world. People come here for different purposes. Accordingly they need to obtain visa for Dubai based on their purposes of visiting the country. The types of visas offered by Dubai government are tourist visa, Service visa, Visit visa, Transit visa and work visa. It is important for the persons, applying for visa for Dubai, to know the rules and regulations of granting visa endorsement by the embassy of Dubai.
Dubai comes within the jurisdiction of United Arab Emirates. The kind of visa which you are entitled to obtain would depend on various factors such as the purpose of the visit, the nationality of the person visiting the country as well as the duration of the visit.
Rules & Regulations of UAE
1. 47 countries apart from the GCC countries are entitled for visas on arrival at Dubai. The list of such nations are given below:
- Czech Republic
The citizens from the above mentioned countries are able to visit Dubai on visa-on-arrival basis for a period of 90 days from the date of arrival to the country with their normal valid passport. The validity of the passport must be more than six months from the date of entry to Dubai. Such visa cannot be extended.
2. There is another list of countries which are also entitled for visa-on-arrival but the period of stay is limited to 30 days from the date of entry to Dubai. 10 days grace period is allowed. Such countries are
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- The Vatican
- United States of America
The above listed countries can avail visa on arrival, travelling with their normal passport which should be valid for a period of six months from the date of entry to Dubai. The visa is possible to be extended to a maximum period of sixty days from the date of entry to Dubai. This type of visa is of multi-entry visa type. The holders of the visa are allowed to consume their 30 days validity period staying inside or outside of UAE. During re-entry such visa to Dubai will be considered as valid.
Many people from all over the world come to Dubai for working and they need work visas for entry to the country. The requirements are
- Valid passport
- Non-Polaroid recent photograph with white background
- One sponsor who will apply for the visa on behalf of you.
- People who are already residing in Dubai can apply for change of status inside Dubai. They can exit the country and come back.