Tourist and Business visits
- Coloured scan of Passport. ∗ The passport must be valid for another 6 months.
- Coloured scan of Passport picture.∗
- Scan of marriage certificate if travelling with spouse.
- Scan of birth certificate if children are travelling with you.
∗You may email coloured scans in either JPEG or PDF formats.
- Scan each page of passport separately.
- Photo should not have any dark background.
- All scanned documents must be clear & high resolution.
- Include copy of old passport if current UK visa is in old passport.
Once the visa is granted we will email you the official approval.
Please print this and take it to the airport and present it on arrival in Dubai.
The visa will then be stamped on your passport.
Duration of stay varies between up to 14 days or 15 – 30 days.
A visa application for Dubai normally takes around 4 working days and cannot be applied for on Thursdays, Fridays or national holidays.
All visas are single entry only. Multiple entry visas are not available.
Females under 25 who are unmarried may be required to pay a refundable deposit and may be issued a visa at the authority’s discretion.
Please also inform us if your visa was previously refused or currently hold an active or expired residency application for the UAE.
The United Arab Emirates Embassy will not issue a visa on a passport that contains a valid or expired visa to Israel. Visas or entry may be denied for travellers if the passport contains Israeli stamps.
Fees: Dubai/UAE Visa Fee
|DUBAI VISA FEES
Dubai Visa Validity
Official Embassy fees
Our service fee
Total all fees
|14 days –
- Please Note – If you need a visa within 3 working days. There would be an additional cost of £50
Bank Account details are as follows:
- Company Name :European Bound Ltd.
- Account name – MR S RAI
- Account number – 32193922,
- Sort code – 40-23 – 13,
- Bank – HSBC
Dubai Visa Service London
Dubai is a popular tourist as well as business destination. Every year thousands of aspirants from across the globe enter the Visa offices seeking permissions to enter Dubai. Be it for business or vacation, thousands of tourists aspire to come to Dubai. In fact, people apply for Dubai Visa from London as well. However, a lot of them are faced with no other option but to alter their aspirations due to lack of uniformity in their visa documents. At VISAS R US, we use a strategy based approach right from day 1 to ensure such disappointments never arise.
First things first, we have thoroughly analyzed every aspect of the rules specified for people wanting to acquire the Dubai Visa. Wondering, how this helps you? Well, our agents are familiar with all the intricacies making our Dubai Visa service a reliable option. Our experts save you the time of going through the nuances specified under the Dubai Visa Service category. One of the most important things when you are applying for a visa is arranging the documentation in the right manner. Always remember that the experts on the visa panel have to review a thousand applications on a daily basis so it is obvious for them to be low on patience. Going in with a wrongly arranged file can put them off and negate your chances of getting the visa as well.
Whilst the finer details are taken care of by our agents, here is a brief idea about the general documents that need to be in place when you are planning to apply for a Dubai Visa:
- Get a colored scan of your passport and ensure that it has at least 6 months validity remaining.
- You will need a passport size picture of yourself. Preferably, opt for a recent click to avoid any discrepancies. Take a colored scan.
- In case you are travelling with wife and children, you will need proof. Carry a scanned copy of your marriage certificate and the birth certificate of your children
- Keep a copy of the passport on which you were granted a UK Visa especially when you are applying from London.
Usually, a visa application process for Dubai takes 3-4 working days excluding Thursdays, Fridays and national holidays. Once you get the required approvals, our agents will mail you a confirmation. Carry a copy of the mail with you. When you show it to the officials at the Dubai Airport, they will verify your credentials and give you the required approval stamp on the spot. Additionally, you must always be clear when it comes to giving details to our experts at VISAS R US. For example, clearly mention any previous visa refusals particularly from the United Arab Emirates. After all, hiding such crucial details can prove to be disastrous for your visa application.
However while applying for a Dubai Visa; you must bear in mind that the maximum duration of stay is usually up to a month. This rule is also applicable when you apply for the Dubai Visa from London.