China is one of the biggest countries, in past few years it has changed and prospered. Its growth has been phenomenal, and people visit China for tourism and business purpose. The number of visa application from UK has risen in recent past. One can make the application on his own or can hire services visasrus Chinese visa London. The application for Visa for China has a process to follow:
• First of all Chinese visa application form is downloaded from the official website, which is filled properly and printed and later signed.
• A copy of signed UK passport with validity of 6months having at least one vacant page for marking
• A passport size photo of 33mm by 48mm with light colored background and clear to show all features.
• Copy of the itinerary showing travel dates and hotel reservation. One has to give complete details of hotel with duration of stay. The number of one’s entries for visa depends on itinerary.
• If one wants to apply for multiple entry visa then a detailed letter for purpose is to be submitted. The decision of granting multiple entry visa depends entirely on consulate.
• In case one is visiting family then a personal invitation from host is required, that is signed and sent to the China Embassy based in London. The pattern of invitation letter is
Applicant’s full name , gender and date of birth as on passport
Purpose of visit to China
Entry and exit dates to and from China
The destinations intended for stay
Source of finance
No. of Entries required
Full name, address and contact details of host
It is essential to attach proof of status of host in China, in case of host being Chinese citizen then national ID both side copy, if not then residence permit copy is attached.
• In the case of Business invitation, a business letter is sent by the Chinese organization that one is going to visit, which is addressed to The Chinese Embassy, London and signed by authorized official of at least senior manager rank. The letter has to follow same mandates as for personal visitor, only exception being that it should be stamped with organizations stamp with a red circle.
• The person with dual citizenship needs to submit documents related to both nations.
The visa fees are fixed
Business multiple entry visa forup to 2 years is approximately £306
Fast track multiple entry visa has some additional charges of around £50
Personal multiple entry visa for up to 2 years is approximately £207
Fast track multiple entry visa has some additional charges of around £30
There is also facility of 3day visa granting policy which cost around £357
If one is using services of Visasrus China Visa UK then there is some additional fee charged but it is worth as it saves a person of all the hassle of tracking the application and its status till the collection of passport.