HOW TO OBTAIN CANADA VISA
Types of Canada visa
- General Immigration is for workers and professionals. The applicants are evaluated depending on their education, work experience, training and other skills.
- Business Immigration is for persons having high net worth such as business men or persons having high managerial skills.
- Family sponsorship immigration is for sponsoring your spouse or dependent children or law partner.
- Parental sponsorship immigration is for sponsoring the parents and the grand parents.
Canada is quite enthusiastic in providing all necessary helps to the persons interested to immigrate to Canada. There are as many as sixty programs available for immigration to Canada which speaks of itself the smooth road for getting Canada visa.
It is possible for you to obtain permanent resident visa for staying in Canada. There are programs for workers and professionals of various categories. A few such programs are Federal & Quebec Skilled worker program, Provincial Nominee Program, Canadian Experience Class, Quebec Experience Class, Federal Self Employed program etc.
Many family sponsorship programs are there through which the Canadian citizens can sponsor their family members or loved one for immigration to Canada.
Canada eagerly welcomes foreign workers as well as professionals who can exploit the natural resources available abundantly in Canada. You can easily accomplish your goal of immigrating to Canada whether you want permanent or temporary work in the country. The Canadian employers are also encouraged to bring in foreign skilled professionals to the country. In most of such cases the individuals will be required to obtain work permit. In some exceptional circumstances working without work permit is also allowed by the Canadian government. The other ways of working in Canada without going through the process of obtaining work permit are work permit for working holidays, work permit under NAFTA and post graduate work permit.
Many students from all over the world are opting for Canadian universities for higher education. There are 300,000 students in Canada pursuing higher education as of now. In Canada the students get top notch education at comparatively cheaper cost. For studying in Canada the individuals will be required to obtain study permit. In some exceptional cases it is also possible to study without study permit.
Eligibility Criteria for Study Permit
- Letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution
- Proof of having sufficient money for meeting the expenses of first year tuition fees, expenses for living and for return transportation
- Police clearance certificate
- Undergo medical examination for certifying good health condition
- You will need to satisfy the immigration authority that you will leave the country after the completion of the study
- The individual applying for study permit may also bring his other family members to Canada. The spouse accompanying the individual is allowed to obtain work permit. The children are allowed to study in Canadian schools.
The study permit Canada visa automatically expires after a lapse of 90 days from the date of completion of the study. It is of utmost importance to update the status with IRCC within 90 days of graduation.